| ||Americans Spend 3 Billion Dollar$ A Year Having Professional Carpet Cleaners Clean Their Carpet.|
Come receive a wealth of information that will help you not only start your own company, but teach you how to clean carpets in a professional manner making you one of the best in the business.
For A Small Fee Of Only
$499 You Learn From One Of The Best.
If you are interested in attending this Class, Fill out the Registration Online Form, submit it, and send your payment in full to:
P.O. Box 82812
Conyers, GA 30013
Make Checks/Money Orders Payable To Carpet Cleaning @ Its Best!
Payment Option #2
Visit here to purchase tickets.
Payments Must Be in No Later Than February 21, 2014 To Reserve Your Seat.
-----Seating Is Limited And Moving Quickly So Don't Delay.
----PLEASE do not bring unpaid guests.
***$499 per student
Reserve Your Seat ASAP!!!
For More Info Contact:
Kimberly Roland @ 678-768-1380
Thank You For Your Interest. We look forward to helping you become a success in the industry.
Once you leave this class you won't just be a Carpet Cleaner, but you'll be a Professional Carpet Cleaner.
|Carpet Cleaning & Business Prep Seminar
Coming Soon To A City Near You!
Next Stop Atlanta, GA (Tucker)--March 2014 Hosted @The
3400 Northlake Parkway Atlanta Ga,30045 March 13, 2014
Learn, Learn, Learn so you can Earn, Earn, Earn!!!
At this seminar, you will learn how to professionally clean carpets and how to start
your own company with less than $2000 in start up costs. That's right! Become your own boss.
In business, a lot of people get started with no clue or knowledge of the profession. There is more to carpet cleaning than purchasing equipment and, now "thinking" you're in business. This seminar will save you thousands of dollars in mistakes.
What you will learn:
- I will teach you how to build a profitable business without all of the headaches, stress and
wasted years of floundering. The vast majority of the people who enter the carpet cleaning business struggle as a one man operation or worse yet, fail. You will gain the confidence and knowledge to comfortably start and grow your company so you can dominate your market!
- The most common mistakes carpet cleaners make getting started that will save you thousands of dollar$.
- Learn How To Build your company from A-Z in a format that will bring you guaranteed profits.
- Take out all the guess work of running your own Carpet Cleaning Company which will put you steps ahead of your competitors.
- How to compete with the top companies in the business.
- Learn to Steam Clean carpets & upholstery in a professional manner which will deliver the best carpet cleaning results and experience for your customers. (We will have live demonstrations using each cleaning method.
- Pet Odor Removal
to mix chemical solutions and pre-spray that will clean heavily soiled and stained carpets to make them look brand new again.
- How to choose the best equipment for your company and save money.
- Locations of Where to purchase Chemicals, Supplies, & Equipment.
- Professional Spotting
- How to remove some of the toughest stains and spots like kool-aid, ink, paint, etc. which will maximize your production per appointment.
- The Science to value added carpet Cleaning
- The Proper way to Price Jobs: Commercial & Residential
start your company with confidence and a head start of doing it the
right way VS. others that learn as they go. Being a head of the game will save you $$$
and help you focus on the most important areas of running your company.
- Most importantly, learn from a business owner who has been in the carpet cleaning industry over 14 years, currently holds residential and commercial clientele, and understands what customers want and expect from a carpet cleaning appointment. Learn from the CEO, Charles Roland of Carpet Cleaning @ Its Best!
Who Should Attend:
- Unemployed? Create your own job.
- If you need a part-time or full time job for extra income
- If you would like to have the freedom to set your own schedule.
- If you would like to average $40 -$100+ an hour.
- If would like to pay for that huge monthly expense without using your current income.
- If your new to the business and would like to take your company to the next level.
- If you own a janitorial company and would like to add Carpet Cleaning or Carpet Spot Cleaning to your service.
- If you would like to learn a new trade.
Note to Disclaimer: Absolutely no refunds given after April 1, 2013